Tuesday 5 June 2012

W062 - Four Tier Teal Ribbon and Brooch Wedding Cake

This weekend saw me being quite busy, to say I'm still on maternity leave! I had two cake orders to fulfill and this is the first of them which I delivered to Bagden Hall Hotel (www.classiclodges.co.uk/Bagden_Hall_Hotel_West_Yorkshire) for Fran's wedding.


This was a four tier wedding cake, with the top tier being luxurious fruit cake covered with marzipan, the next layer being vanilla, then lemon, then chocolate cake. Two tiers are square and two are round, adding a bit of interest. There are two brooches on the square tiers and piped detail on the round tiers.


Big congratulations to Fran and her new husband, who sent me this lovely message

"Hi jo

Just wanted to say thank you very much for the wedding cake, it looked great & tasted lovely (although I only managed a bit of the chocolate one, couldn't try them all)! The day went really well & thank you for your message!

Best wishes
Fran"

No comments:

Post a Comment