Wednesday 4 January 2012

80s Themed Wedding Cake

It seems that every wedding cake I have this week is a bit out of the ordinary, which is brilliant! This cake is no exception. Vicki and Martin were having a 80s themed wedding, and wanted a cake to tie in with their theme. We looked through various wedding cake magazines for some inspiration but nothing fit the bill, and I suggested why not really go to town with the 80s theme! So we did - an edible bride and groom topper sat on top of their favourite videos, on top of a Rubix cube, on top of a cake tier themed with Pacman! 



Delivery to The Huntsman Inn at Holmfirth was a nerve racking experience - I sat with the cake on my knee while my (some may say long-suffering) hubby drove at a snails pace to get us all there in one piece!! Very best wishes to Martin and Vicki x

No comments:

Post a Comment