Thursday 8 December 2011

Jo's Cakes at Storthes Hall Wedding Fair

On Saturday 3 December we had a stall at the wedding fair organised by the lovely people at Storthes Hall. 




Our stall looks a bit sparse - I wasn't expecting to have such a huge table, as usually we only get a 6ft table so I had enough to fill something this size! I spaced my dummies out a bit LOT more than usual though and made the best of it! I also forgot to take my portfolio with me, which was a stupid mistake. I'd been rushing about though delivering and setting up some wedding cupcakes beforehand. Note to self - be more organised next time! 

There were some great exhibitors there including Conners Photography from Halifax, Heavenly Reflections bridal wear from Milnsbridge, Huddersfield and Elegant Chairs from Huddersfield. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment